Happy New Year to all from the Sisterhood! Out with the old and in with the new. But before we send the old away, I’d like to thank everyone who helped make our December events a success!
The Super Supper and Silent Auction was a success because of the over 30 people who volunteered to cook, who solicited gift cards and donations, brought other donations, made phone calls, sorted the donations, set up everything and then cleared it up in the end. And, of course, we needed our guests who supported the auction! The evening was lots of fun and a great success.
In December over twenty Sisterhood members wrapped books and other items at Barnes & Noble. We earned tips for the Sisterhood. We thank Barnes & Noble for the opportunity to raise funds there and a big thank you to those whose nimble fingers did the wrapping!
So, on to the new year! Here’s the upcoming calendar so that you can reserve the dates. Hope to see you there!
- Thursday, March 10, 7:00 p.m.—Sisterhood Meeting and a speaker
- Sunday. & Monday, April 3 & 4—Sisterhood’s Spring Rummage Sale (Rummage will be dropped off on Sunday, April 3, beginning at 8:30 a.m.)
- Friday, April 15, 6:00 p.m.—Sisterhood Shabbat Dinner following services
- Thursday, May 19, 6:00 p.m.—Sisterhood Annual Meeting & Dinner
- Friday, June 10, 6:00 pm.— Sisterhood Installation and Volunteer Appreciation dinner.